Location Milling Barn, Buntingford, Hertfordshire
Salary £15.00 per hour
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.Apply Now
We are looking for an enthusiastic night owl!
This is an essential, independent worker role within our business working through the night to look after the security of the venue and the welfare of our overnight guests along with ensuring that the venue is turned round between weddings and events to make sure that the venue is clean, presentable and re set for the next event.
Keys responsibilities of the role:
- Shift from Midnight – 8.00am.
- Responsible person on call for overnight guests at the venue, attending to any queries or issues that may arise overnight. (First Aid training preferred, but not essential)
- Assisting the event supervisor with the end of night duties.
- Ensuring the venue is cleaned and fully stocked following an event.
- Setting the venue up for the next wedding/event following specific layouts provided by the wedding managers, which will involve the moving of furniture, cleaning floors, setting out tables and chairs etc.
- Completing a night checklist which will be checked over by a manager the following morning.
- Venue checks during regular intervals throughout the evening.
- Valid UK driving license and own transport.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.