Wedding & Event Supervisor
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Location Ashton Lodge Country House | Rugby / Coventry | Warwickshire
Salary £12.50 - £14.00 per hour
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.Apply Now
Our team arrange and manage a couple’s day from start to finish, including ceremony, wedding breakfast, licensed bar and overnight accommodation.
We are looking for experienced Event Managers who are capable of co-ordinating events and manage the evening service at our wedding venue. Your role will entail:
- Managing the timings of the evening schedule – cake cutting, first dance, evening buffet
- Communication with Bridal party and staff to ensure that everyone is safe and enjoying themselves
- Communicating with suppliers
- Overseeing the food and drinks service
- Ensuring all areas are clean and tidy at the end of the evening
- Carry out the cashing up procedure at the end of the night on the bar
- Ensuring that all staff and guests adhere to license and venue rules of conduct.
The successful candidates should have experience of running weddings and events and have a ‘can do’ attitude and a calm demeanour.
Shift Patterns: Weekdays, weekends & evenings. Shifts are planned up to 6 months in advance