Wedding Venue Sales Manager
Location Plum Park Manor | Towcester
Hours 40 hours per week
Salary £28,000 + Commission (OTE: £40,000+)
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.Apply Now
Wedding Venue Sales Manager
£28,000 + Commission (OTE: £40,000+)
Plum Park Manor, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6LG
Start Date: ASAP
Please submit a covering letter with your application
The Venue Group are looking for a confident, passionate and knowledgeable Wedding and Events Sales Manager with a natural affinity to excite, reassure and inspire couples to want to share their wedding journey with us at Plum Park Manor.
Plum Park itself is a recently renovated an elegantly furnished private wedding and events venue, with 8 en-suite courtyard bedrooms, orangery, south facing gardens and patio, and a new purpose built 180 seat pavilion marquee. This venue is so exciting, and presents couples with a wealth of opportunities for their big day.
This new opportunity provides the ideal candidate with the chance to build an industry leading sales career within a rapidly growing Company, offering an uncapped and extremely generous rewards and commission scheme. This results orientated role will be the catalyst for the venue’s success, and will require a great deal of self motivation and autonomy to succeed, and as such will work closely with, and report directly to the General Manager.
The Venue Group is a close knit, privately owned company, with a big heart and a passion for weddings. We offer unforgettable settings for our couple’s wedding day, entertaining them with fabulous food and a touch of flair. We all work extremely hard to make certain they, and their guests enjoy a simply magical experience……….. Our overriding goal is to ensure our couples have the very best day of their lives!
This new Sales Manager role for our latest venue will be responsible for managing all new enquiries, show arounds, quotes and sales conversions, clearly setting expectations and guidelines, SWOT analysis, customer feedback, organising sales and marketing events, liaising with all key stakeholders within the business to drive sales.
All employees are expected to become proficient in all areas of the business including running weddings, and serving behind the bar, so that when the time calls for it, you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty!
- Minimum 2 years experience of working within weddings and events is essential.
- Minimum 2 years proven sales track record is essential.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong and friendly personality that everyone gets on with.
- Must be able to multitask and be adaptable.
- Must have an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Well turned out with a professional appearance.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in the UK.
- Own transport is essential due to the location.
- Process driven.
Benefits of working with us:
- Company events
- Personal development plan
- 28 days holiday
- 40 hours per week
- Weekend and Evening working is essential
- Driver with own transport is essential